[AusNOG] Registration for AusNOG 2018 is now open

David Hughes david at hughes.com.au
Mon Jun 11 17:57:40 EST 2018

Good evening all,

I’m pleased to announce that registration for AusNOG 2018 is now open.  AusNOG 2018 is being held on 30 & 31 August at the Westin Hotel in Sydney.  Come and join your colleagues and peers at the annual event for network operators.  Due to the overwhelming popularity of AusNOG conferences we have moved the event to a larger venue to allow more people to attend.

Tickets are now available via the AusNOG web site at www.ausnog.net<http://www.ausnog.net/>.  The Standard ticket price remains unchanged from the last few years at $550 and includes the 2 days of content, lunches, morning & afternoon teas, and the AusNOG Social being held on the Thursday night.  To help those on a tight budget we’ve made 50 Early Bird tickets available at a $100 discount from the Standard ticket price.

The AusNOG conference is continuing to grow in popularity with last year’s event selling out in record time.   Please purchase your tickets early to avoid disappointment.  We look forward to seeing you in Sydney.

David
On behalf of the AusNOG Organisers