[AusNOG] .au Password Recovery

Matthew VK3EVL hitman at itglowz.com
Tue Jul 24 16:27:39 EST 2018

I tried with one of my domains and put in a random name. Still worked.

What i find mildly amusing is this message on the page after you click
the link and get your password.

"If you have received this notification and have not requested your
domain password please contact your sponsoring registrar or reseller
immediately."

I understand it on the email, but after you've read the email and
clicked the link.....