[AusNOG] Issues receiving from TPG Mail servers.

Michael Junek michael at juneks.com.au
Mon Jul 23 15:44:01 EST 2018

Addressing the issue at hand, can you set your MTA not to offer STARTTLS command in the EHLO towards the TPG IP addresses, to force them to use the unencrypted channel?

Surely others who have played with their TLS1.2 settings on their MTA's are having this issue as well with TPG; how would they have gotten around it?

M.