[AusNOG] Issues receiving from TPG Mail servers.

Michael Junek michael at juneks.com.au
Mon Jul 23 15:21:23 EST 2018

Given plenty of mail communication is still non-encrypted, having TLS1.0 is an improvement, granted 1.2 is the ultimate goal.

But shouldn't your public mail server be out of scope for PCI?

Surely it's not handling cardholder data, nor talking to a system that is, therefore should be excluded from the requirement?