[AusNOG] Microwave Services or Tower space around Baldivis WA

Christopher Markovic chris.markovic at r-group.com.au
Wed Jul 18 13:29:51 EST 2018

Hi All,

Just a quick call out if anyone has any tower locations for Microwave services or can provide Microwave backhaul around Baldivis in Western Australia?

We're looking at a few 100Mb links. Please contact me off-list.

Cheers,

Christopher Markovic | Technical Director

[cid:image001.gif at 01D41E8A.A457BAC0]

R-Group International | 4 Parker Place - Technology Park Bentley Western Australia 6102
E  chris.markovic at r-group.com.au<mailto:chris.markovic at r-group.com.au>
W www.r-group.com.au<http://www.r-group.com.au/>
P  +618 6555 1101
M +61 411 553 247
[cid:image002.png at 01D41E8A.A457BAC0]
R-Group Profile<http://www.linkedin.com/company/r-group-international?trk=cp_followed_logo_r-group-international>

IP warning:
This email and its attachments may contain confidential information, and may only be reviewed by its intended recipient/s. If you are not an intended recipient, please notify us immediately and do not disclose, distribute or retain this email or any part thereof.