[AusNOG] Alternatives to Megaport for AWS VXCs to multiple AWS Accounts

Nathan Brookfield Nathan.Brookfield at simtronic.com.au
Thu Jul 12 16:57:18 EST 2018

Hi Matt,

IX Australia can assist you with this, check out the website https://www.ix.asn.au/ and give Joe or Tim a call to discuss and I'm sure they can help you.

Kindest Regards,
Nathan Brookfield (VK2NAB)

-----Original Message-----
From: AusNOG <ausnog-bounces at lists.ausnog.net> On Behalf Of Matt Harlum
Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2018 4:55 PM
To: ausnog at lists.ausnog.net
Subject: [AusNOG] Alternatives to Megaport for AWS VXCs to multiple AWS Accounts

Hi,

Can anyone make any recommendations for a service similar to Megaport VXC into AWS?
We use Megaport currently and would like to add some redundancy to this, in one of our locations we are looking to use Equinix' ECX but this isn't an option in one of our other datacenters.

Are there any similar services from other vendors that don't involve multiple direct-connects & lead times of weeks for additional VXCs?

Thanks,
Matt Harlum