[AusNOG] Alternatives to Megaport for AWS VXCs to multiple AWS Accounts

Matt Harlum matt at cactuar.net
Thu Jul 12 16:55:10 EST 2018

Hi,

Can anyone make any recommendations for a service similar to Megaport
VXC into AWS?
We use Megaport currently and would like to add some redundancy to this,
in one of our locations we are looking to use Equinix' ECX but this
isn't an option in one of our other datacenters.

Are there any similar services from other vendors that don't involve
multiple direct-connects & lead times of weeks for additional VXCs?

Thanks,
Matt Harlum