[AusNOG] .au Domain Registrations

James Deck jdeck at clevvi.com.au
Wed Jul 11 21:45:44 EST 2018

Hi all,

The automated recovery via email will be reinstated as soon as possible. Hopefully this week.

https://afilias.com.au/frequently-asked-questions

----

How do I complete a domain name password recovery?

In the first instance you should contact your registrar to recover your domain password. If they are unavailable, please go to this link<https://afilias.com.au/about-au/domain-pw-recovery>.

We're working on a replacement solution for our own recovery function which will be email-based. We will update when that's available.

----

WHOIS is now available at: whois.auda.org.au<http://whois.auda.org.au/> on both port 43 and HTTPS.

auDA and Afilias are working hard to tidy up these few issues. That FAQs page and the Whirlpool thread are good places to follow this.

If there are any urgent "website down" type issues, like you raised Ted, please feel free to contact me off list and I will see if I can be of assistance.

Kind Regards,
James Deck
Managing Director
Clevvi
- Formerly 1300 Web Pro
p1300 932 776
ejdeck at clevvi.com.au
wclevvi.com.au
aUnit 22, 489 South Street, Toowoomba 4350
Unit 14, 17 Karp Court, Bundall 4217
Need help? Click here to log a job online..