[AusNOG] Per PPP session QoS and Shaping on Cisco LNSes

Rhys Hanrahan rhys at nexusone.com.au
Thu Jul 5 15:39:48 EST 2018

Hi Philip,

Thanks for that! I didn’t know there was a particular RFC for DSL RADIUS attributes, so that’s great to know. I’m not sure exactly what AAPT is passing through – I haven’t seen all of those RFC attributes in the RADIUS debug logs. But I’ll have to setup a capture and take a look at exactly what I’m getting.

Thanks,

Rhys Hanrahan
Chief Information Officer
Nexus One Pty Ltd