[AusNOG] Anyone else seeing massive packet loss to AWS us-east-1 via Telia currently?

Chris lists at shthead.com
Tue Jan 30 11:45:17 EST 2018

I am seeing very bad packet loss from one of our Vocus connections to
Telecity/Equinix London starting from about 40 minutes ago, in the
region of 40-50% packet loss. Traffic from both London -> AU and AU ->
London is going via he.net in my case, but the packet loss appears to
only happen on the London -> AU direction.

I added the community 4826:2709 (no export to he.net) to our routes on
the Vocus (AU) side which fixed that issue for me.