[AusNOG] NBN/ACMA fines etc

mike at ozonline.com.au mike at ozonline.com.au
Tue Jan 2 12:16:21 EST 2018

Hi Paul,

"I don't disagree that NBN has to have problems in their network,
congestion simply has to be an issue at some points in time one would
imagine, but of course the ACCC would have us believe that this is not
the case and will never force NBN to report on such things I don't
think, now that the ACCC has created a monopoly in NBN they won't do
anything to tarnish that prize."

Isn't this why NBN should be forced to be transparent when they do have
issues?

They are a monopoly and any issues at their end may result in fines being
levied further down the value chain.

- Michael