[AusNOG] Mikrotik IKEv2 > Cisco IOS

Assaf Rahman assafrahman at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 22:22:32 EST 2018

Hi Cameron,

I have faced the problem error message in phase 1 (debug: /system logging,
add topics=ipsec), It has tried to downgrade & upgrade routeros, but still
has problem.  i found on forum mikrotik that type of my hardware doesn't
support one of encryption in IPSEC
https://wiki.mikrotik.com/wiki/Manual:IP/IPsec#Encryption_algorithms

After the hardware replaced the problem solved.

Just share.

Regards,
Assaf R