[AusNOG] SIP providers in common?

Benjamin Ricardo ben.ricardo at acs.com.au
Fri Feb 23 14:42:40 EST 2018

Hi All,
Is there some common SIP provider or soft switch system between "Southern Phones" Commander and Engin?

We're helping a client with a "some people can't call me" type issue

The client is currently with Telstra (NBN) for internet and voice.
But before that they were with Optus NBN (same complaint "lots of people can't call me") for internet and voice.
Before that they were with Commander NBN for internet and voice.
Before that they were with Telstra.
Disaster waiting to happen right? Let's try to port our numbers like a thousand times....

Anyway the long short of it is now it's broken - they can't get any calls from "Southern Phones" Commander and Engin phone numbers.
It seems to me like some sort of a stale record somewhere.

Any insights would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Ben

Ben Ricardo | Senior Technician |  M Net&SysAdmin, MCITP-SA, CEHv8, ITIL
Australian Computer Solutions Pty Ltd | 2/28 Barralong Rd Erina NSW 2250 |
P: 02 4365 2727 | F: 02 4365 2304 | E: ben.ricardo at acs.com.au
Twitter: @austcompso
 Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.