[AusNOG] Netflix cache box

Terry Sweetser terry+AusNOG at skymesh.net.au
Thu Feb 22 12:03:04 EST 2018

Hi Damian,

Are you on an IXP on the main land?

It's worth getting the box if the multiplier is going to save you
transit over the strait.

I suggest dropping Joe a line at IX AU about his experience with the
older machines.

Meanwhile, do yo have data on usage of Netflix on your network?  Is
there a good case business?

(Reply private if needed.)

http://about.me/terry.sweetser