[AusNOG] TNT hardware including power supplies

Matt Perkins matt at spectrum.com.au
Tue Feb 20 10:14:54 EST 2018

Netcomm Rack modems might be nice if you could rig all the lights to
blink I seem to remember if you held the reset button at startup it
cycled through  :)

Matt

On 20/2/18 9:56 am, Bevan Slattery wrote:
> I would love to look at making an Ascend TNT coffee table.  That would
> be cool.
>

> On 20 February 2018 at 8:10:53 am, Russell Langton
> (russell3901 at gmail.com <mailto:russell3901 at gmail.com>) wrote:
>
>> Hi All,
>>
>> Did anyone have a need for any MAX TNT hardware including cards/DC
>> power supplies?
>> else they will be recycled.
>>
>> #tuesdaythrowback.
>>
>> Thanks,

/* Matt Perkins
         Direct 1300 137 379        Spectrum Networks Ptd. Ltd.
         Office 1300 133 299        matt at spectrum.com.au
                                    Level 6, 350 George Street Sydney 2000
         Spectrum Networks is a member of the Communications Alliance & TIO
*/