[AusNOG] auDA Policy Review Panel - Public Forums

Narelle narellec at gmail.com
Mon Feb 12 16:33:34 EST 2018

On Mon, Feb 12, 2018 at 2:26 PM, Christopher Hawker <me at chrishawker.com.au>
wrote:

> In all fairness Narelle, if you perhaps e-mailed from an official auDA
> e-mail address (instead of a free GMail address), you may have received a
> few more replies.

Well, topics are supposed to stand on their own two feet around here,
irrespective of who posts them and when.

I also wrote as a long standing industry member who happens to be a member
of the *independent* panel.  I'm not an auDA representative nor employee.

I'm still keen to see thoughts and comments on the topics raised.

--

Narelle Clark
ausnog member since pre 2007, former member of aussie-isp, aarnet-ops
narellec at gmail.com