[AusNOG] Uber > TPP migration

Chad Kelly chad at cpkws.com.au
Tue Feb 6 21:31:24 EST 2018

On 2/6/2018 8:43 PM, ausnog-request at lists.ausnog.net wrote:
> No need to call VentraIP's number for support, Synergy Wholesale has 24/7
> Australian technical support accessible via their own number;-)
>
> Thanks for the recommendation - very much appreciated!
Yes but you guys don't sell Hosted Microsoft Exchange services or
Windows hosting of any flavor for that matter.
Though come to think of it I would expect that Synergy will soon have a
hosted email product similar to what VentraIP have done.
Though I reckon an area you guys need to work on is software licenses,
you have had the item in the interface for quite some time but you still
can't buy them.
Regards Chad.

--
Chad Kelly