[AusNOG] submarine fibre amplifier question

bryan at telcoindependent.com.au bryan at telcoindependent.com.au
Tue Feb 6 20:43:38 EST 2018

I should know the answer to this but my brain is frazzled and my research is
sending me around in circles.

For the existing and new submarine fibre runs, do the amplifiers / repeaters
require power?

My favourite number today is 37.

Kind regards,

Bryan O'Reilly
Founder - Telco Independent Consulting
www.telcoindependent.com.au <http://www.telcoindependent.com.au/>

0419 632 098

30+ years experience to provide YOUR business with independent advice.

FaceBook; https://www.facebook.com/TelcoIndependent/

LinkedIN; https://www.linkedin.com/in/bryanoreilly/

Important:
This message may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are
not the
intended recipient of this message, you must not take any action based on
the
contents herein, except to advise us of the error and destroy the message.

Any documents or other information that may be in this email is copyright C
Telco

Independent Consulting 2018.