[AusNOG] Telstra Gateway Pro DSL modem issues?

Philip Loenneker Philip.Loenneker at tasmanet.com.au
Fri Dec 21 10:00:02 EST 2018

Could be related to TR-069...

A few years back, my father gave away an old Telstra modem to a friend and whenever my father changed anything with Telstra, they would redeploy the credentials to that old modem and wreak havoc. Being Telstra branded, you probably don't have easy access to see if TR-069 is set... but you may be able to escalate to someone in Telstra who knows about such things if you mention it.

Good luck!