[AusNOG] Telstra Gateway Pro DSL modem issues?

Narelle Clark narellec at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 17:54:19 EST 2018

LOL I wish. They're barely up to remove the cable and power cycle. To
top it all off the customer is in remote NSW.

I may be asking for remote hands tomorrow...

I'll take that as a yes, you've seen this before? It's one with fail
over to a dongle and the dongle is working fine. All other cisterns
flushing nicely.

Narelel