[AusNOG] Assistance and Access Bill moves to PJCIS

Michelle Sullivan michelle at sorbs.net
Wed Dec 5 10:26:22 EST 2018

I suspect this might be something like Apple issuing an update for a specific phone/user...  however... considering that Apple stores keys on its specialized chip one has to question how they would do this..?  Capture the user’s key upon access so they can unlock the store later?  Capture everything in the store when the user unwittingly unlocks it?

Michelle Sullivan
http://www.mhix.org/
Sent from my iPad