[AusNOG] Network Atlas (AU Help)

Jonathan Brewer jon.brewer at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 10:43:34 EST 2018

Attributions did not exist until 16 hours ago. Github is great for exposing
bullshit like this.

https://github.com/networkatlas/v1/commit/d3bccafea796546901e85e5c7bdbd586df4e88ac#diff-4029522360c0e138d09ba64471884ed8

Mehmet, what you should have said was: "We haven't been attributing
suppliers of data, but we've done it just now, sorry."

Add to your attributions though some detail on where your terrestrial
Africa networks came from.

-JB