[AusNOG] Brisbane fibre cut.

Mehmet Akcin mehmet at akcin.net
Sat Dec 1 18:37:37 EST 2018

James,

I agree with you, Nothing that is threatening a country's national security
shall be disclosed publicly, and I think that should include anything that
is searchable with a simple google "company name map".

however if some companies simply say hey, i have some network going from
city a to city b, or pop a to pop b and it's high level looks like this ,
we welcome them to our platform.

I think there might be some misunderstanding of what networkatlas is and is
not, and i am glad you are asking so many great questions giving me and
opportunity to explain what is. so thank you for that.