[AusNOG] Network Atlas

Mehmet Akcin mehmet at akcin.net
Sat Dec 1 18:01:55 EST 2018

I am not saying you are my lawyer, enemy, etc.... thanks for all the
information I have no interest to create map of a company which is
available in simple search and put it in Network Atlas. We do not actually
even do that. Just please do not tell me having this data publicly
available is a national risk or not allowed. That is not the case.

We provide the platform that enables network operators, enthusiasts and
other interested parties to provide the data they are authorized to share
and we find unique ways (which you do not see yet in the demo but you will
in Q1 2019). We welcome any level that is satisfactory to the owner of the
asset which makes them feel comfortable to share the data they have. We
also welcome those who do not want to share when they are ready. We do not
collect, create, modify kmzs , we are only the platform , we simply
encourage and help those who want to provide the data.