[AusNOG] Assistance and Access Bill moves to PJCIS

Paul Wilkins paulwilkins369 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 1 11:25:16 EST 2018

Parliamentary Calendar
<https://www.aph.gov.au/About_Parliament/House_of_Representatives/About_the_House_News/This_week_in_the_House>
is showing the Bill listed for debate Wed 5th December. Not sure by what
process it gets listed.

Which is inconsistent with media releases by PJCIS that they will stick to
the existing timetable. As PJCIS have a hearing the previous day, it would
be strange for Parliament to have their final report first thing next
morning.

The Liberals on the PJCIS may by majority force a report, and maybe ready
by the 5th, but whether the minority Labor report will be ready by then is
yet to be seen.

Kind regards

Paul Wilkins