[AusNOG] Telstra DNS contact

John Edwards jaedwards at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 09:58:11 EST 2018

Off-topic, but every time a Telstra DNS issue comes up my mind recalls the
old telstra.net cgi-bin's with the "contact rchew" in italics at the bottom
of the page. These simple web forms had some powerful functions, were ahead
of their time and built a cornerstone of the early Australian Internet.

I wonder what he's doing now? (Checks linkedin) Oh .. I was not expecting
that. He probably doesn't do DNS fixes anymore.

John