[AusNOG] Vendors back charging on support and maintenance.

Peter Tiggerdine ptiggerdine at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 11:43:53 EST 2018

Think we're getting a little off topic here.

The issue is weather back charging a customer on a  supoort/maintenance
contract is okay.

The device was purchased second hand. The vendor is charging for the
previous 18months plus the 12months forward in the quote for the support
contract.

Regards,

Peter Tiggerdine