[AusNOG] How to setup something like LACP across two switches

Jason Leschnik jason at leschnik.me
Fri Apr 20 09:26:09 EST 2018

Hi,

Unless your switches support some flavour of MEC (Multichassis
Etherchannel) like VPC or MLAG from other vendors your other options are
stacking on your end if supported.

Another option is having the Customer do active/standby fail over on the
server. Esxi can be easily set up to have links in standby.

Regards,
Jason