[AusNOG] Industry code for dslam coexistence

David Hughes david at hughes.com.au
Wed Apr 18 12:57:31 EST 2018

Afternoon all,

I recall a while back there being a mention of someone looking at putting together requirements for the happy coexistence of multiple dslams on the same cable plant.  The context was for a FTTB provider delivering services in a building that has an NBN FTTB dslam in place.  Issues such as interference from multiple vdsl vectoring config etc.

I can’t recall where I heard of it or who was working on it, Comms Alliance possibly.  Sorry for being so vague, but if you are less vague about this can you let me know the details?

Thanks

David