[AusNOG] CPU - when to upgrade

Rhys Cuff (Latrobe I.T) rhys at latrobeit.com.au
Fri Apr 6 11:44:01 EST 2018

Hi Guys

Thanks very much for the responses.
We are a very small wireless ISP (around 2000 customers) and run MikroTik router kit (I know I know...)
I can see its normally firewall and routing process's that use most.
Running around 300mbps on the routers in question.
I can certainly upgrade, just wasn’t sure if it was worth it.
MikroTik don’t have much kit that is small and runs 24v.

Thanks again

Rhys