[AusNOG] 1.1.1.1 DNS resolvers

Terry Manderson terry at terrym.net
Mon Apr 2 10:32:58 EST 2018

I saw the blog post and already had some awareness that this was coming, but there is one question I have for Australian operators.

How many operators promote services like 1.1.1.1 and 8.8.8.8 to their customers instead of operating their own recursive DNS infrastructure?

And if you do, what was the driver and then risk mitigation position taken?

Cheers,
Terry
--
Mobile device, don't expect grammar.