[AusNOG] NBN Action (potentially semi-political post)

Paul Wilkins paulwilkins369 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 29 13:37:47 EST 2017

There is bing, which with a bit of fiddling can be made to give you
ballpark per hop bandwidth estimates. It's surprisingly accurate for what's
apparently a fairly naive test. Should give the end user a pretty clear
indication in 5 minutes flat if it's CVC or NBN related. Linux only, no
windows.

Kind regards

Paul Wilkins