[AusNOG] High Jitter Queensland DSL/NBN customers

Bryce Telfer brycetelfer at allinternet.com.au
Fri Sep 22 16:15:25 EST 2017

Hi Steven,

Not sure if related, but we've been having intermittent reports of voice
clients with strange clicking noises in the background of their calls.
I've heard it and it sounds kind of like they are holding a geiger counter.
  Strange symptom that I wouldn't normally associate with jitter though,
and it's been affecting our clients across a couple of different
wholesalers.

Cheers,
Bryce