[AusNOG] Telecommunications Sector Security Reforms

paul+ausnog at oxygennetworks.com.au paul+ausnog at oxygennetworks.com.au
Tue Sep 19 16:06:42 EST 2017

Has been passed as a bill from what I can tell, maybe not law as such, but I’m not a lawyer so I am not sure, I’m sure somebody else can comment.

Quoted from their communication.
“As you may be aware, the legislation that underpins the Telecommunications Sector Security Reforms (TSSR) received the Royal Assent yesterday, 18 September 2017.”

Paul