[AusNOG] Offical outage notification page for NBN?

Paul Jones paul at pauljones.id.au
Wed Sep 13 20:03:28 EST 2017

We had an outage here for 8 hours a few weeks ago. TPG didn't update their status page before I went to bed, but Telstra updated theirs within 30 minutes so I would suggest using that.
As an aside, I've been using FTTP here in the Riverstone area since it became available (4 years I think?) and in all that time have only had one NBN outage that I know of. Have to give them credit for that.

Cheers,
Paul.