[AusNOG] Seeking Junior / Learning Network Operations Position - Melbourne

Daniel Watson dgwatson1988 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 20:18:06 EST 2017

Dear AusNogers

Apologies for the disturbance to the members of this list,

I am actively seeking a Junior Network Operations Roll in Melbourne
(SouthEast or Central)

I am aware many of you here have seen my name on this list a number of
times and apologies for any past impressions you may have, But in person I
am not too bad to get along with and there are members here who can verify
this.

Ill get straight to it, I am currently seeking an opportunity to further my
skills and experience in the Network Operations area, I am currently
unemployed and seeking immediate employment with or without the assistance
of wage subsidy provided to the right employer.

I have attached my resume for your immediate perusal so you can see the
skills and attributes I could bring to your company/business.

If you are open to give me a chance to prove myself and further my
knowledge I would appreciate hearing from you ASAP.

Any questions Please feel free to message me directly.

Appreciate your time reading and looking forward to hearing from you.

Daniel Watson