[AusNOG] Look Who's Talking

Mister Pink misterpink at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 14:11:09 EST 2017

Hi All,

Following my talk a few people have asked me about the VRA Tool I used to
grade the 180 ISP's that were on the DRIP recipients list, ie their score
and how it is derived.

If you are interested to know how your organisation fared, or why you got a
D rather than an A, then the easiest way to see that is to register on
securitycolony.com with a work email account (It uses this email domain to
run the tests) and click on the VRA tool - it's completely free and takes
about 10 minutes to run.

Happy to field any questions you might have about this or my talk in
general here or directly.

Thanks Ausnog organisers for an awesome conference.

Eric Pinkerton
@ericpink