[AusNOG] Talk by Mark Nottingham, Nov 2nd @ Swinburne University of Technology

grenville armitage garmitage at swin.edu.au
Tue Oct 31 20:54:15 EST 2017

Apologies, me again. For any list member planning on attending Mark's talk on Thursday (below), the room has been changed from EN413 to EN313 )3rd floor EN building). Same time, same day.

I also received some offlist queries regarding streaming and/or recording of the talk -- unfortunately we aren't set up for the former, and wont be doing the latter.

cheers,
gja