[AusNOG] High number of inbound automated Chinese language calls on AAPT CTS

Matt Perkins matt at spectrum.com.au
Fri Oct 27 15:12:59 EST 2017

The volumes we are getting are stunning if it's not targeted at AAPT.
as it appears it's not from some of the on/off list responses. We have
had over 3000 calls in the last 4 hours. This has been going on for
almost 4 days.

Matt.

--
/* Matt Perkins
         Direct 1300 137 379        Spectrum Networks Ptd. Ltd.
         Office 1300 133 299        matt at spectrum.com.au