[AusNOG] Routing of IPv6 /48 portable allocations (again)

Robert Hudson hudrob at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 11:34:38 EST 2017

Hi all,

Following up from this post, please find below a link to ITPA's IPv6 page -
where we currently list all ISPs/RSPs/providers who have agreed to route
ITPA /48 allocations for our members (yes, some conditions may apply - but
the offering is there).

If I've messed up and missed you after you've told me that yes, you do
this, or if you're working for a provider who DOES offer the ability to
route IPv6 allocations for our members and wants that information to be
listed, feel free to reach out to me.

Regards,

Robert Hudson
President, ITPA