[AusNOG] TPP wholesale - urgent

Burt Mascareigne Burt at stormnetwork.com.au
Mon Oct 23 21:50:30 EST 2017

My Sympathies Luke.

I think, every single transfer I have ever done with them has failed and I’ve had to get TPP to do “Something” on their end to make it work.  Those ABN check never pass ☹

I delete a VM to appease our Lord God Kre in your honour.

Regards,

Burt Mascareigne
Mobile 0414 450 962   Office (02) 9965 5422
Address Level 19, 1 O’Connell Street, Sydney NSW 2000
Web http://www.stormnetwork.com.au<http://www.stormnetwork.com.au/>