[AusNOG] TPP wholesale - urgent

Ross Wheeler ausnog at rossw.net
Mon Oct 23 19:22:48 EST 2017

On Mon, 23 Oct 2017, Luke Fong wrote:

> I have a customer with Uber/ TPP wholesale who is having a major issue.

I'm sure you have all our sympathies.

> If there is anyone on list that could assist, please reach out offlist.

I doubt [insert favorite deity here] him/herself could help.

I've been battling this for months, the last 2 weeks especially with
several domains. TPP as a whole, and every individual I've dealt with in
that time, have been unhelpful, inconsiderate, ignorant, incompetent and a
whole slew of other terms I won't put in out of self respect) (but you can
imagine them yourself). They're not beyond tacit extortion, and have
absolute disregard for their direct customers and the interests of domain
holders themselves. Their management have never replied to any of my
requests for intervention or explanation via direct email, telephone
messages, messages through their support system, requests through their
"support" staff, and neither have any of my repeated issues ever been
addressed. Indeed, they appear to all still be there, and if anything,
getting worse.

The entire group should be burned to the ground. (Wow, nbn,
tpp/nr/melbourneIT, that's one hell of a bonfire!)

I'll bring the marshmallows!