[AusNOG] industry social - Sydney - October 26th

Andrew Khoo Andrew.Khoo at amaysim.com.au
Mon Oct 23 14:34:19 EST 2017

We had a ball at the last session we held in August that we are doing it again.

amaysim and IAA invite you to beer, wine, stuff, pizza, ginger ale (non-alcoholic :)), food etc etc etc at amaysim's office on Thursday, October 26th 2017.

Everyone is welcome from 5pm onwards, with pizza and other food from 6pm.

amaysim's office is at Level 6, 17-19 Bridge Street. Sydney (across from the ASX).

All are welcome but please RSVP me off-list so we can plan catering (and make sure we have enough beer and other fluids).

Please advise too if you have any specific dietary requirements, or if you will be arriving after 6pm (so we can arrange access)

See you on Thursday!!