[AusNOG] Recovering "disconnected" POTS number??

Rory Jones rory.jones.au at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 14:44:19 EST 2017

Hi Ross,

Generally POTS numbers are in purgatory for 5 years before being recycled. That's about all I know with regards to the number itself, but cannot advise about the possibility of getting it back. It might be a case of "escalate until someone tells you one way or the other". Wish I could be more helpful.

Kind regards,
Rory