[AusNOG] Mobile porting gone wrong

Robert Hudson hudrob at gmail.com
Fri Nov 24 12:02:41 EST 2017

Yep - the party carrying out the port (to whom the service is moving) are
responsible for the process.

Understandably, as you can imagine it's not exactly commercially sensible
for the party losing the service to put money into a process that loses
them a customer.

The TIO will only get involved if you've made a decent attempt to resolve
the issue but are unable to gain satisfaction.

Does this belong on AusNOG?  Potentially not.  But here we are. :)