[AusNOG] ISP for large outdoor temporary wifi coverage (for sporting event)

Oliver Ransom (Host Universal Pty Ltd) ceo at hostuniversal.com.au
Fri Nov 17 18:30:21 EST 2017

Hello all,

I received many responses and contacts from organisations who can
likely provide this type of service. Apologies if I did not reply to
anyone individually but be assured I have compiled all contacts that
were passed on or recommended to the organisation needing help with
this event.
Thanks and have a nice weekend!

Regards,
Oliver

--
  Oliver Ransom

On Mon, Oct 23, 2017, at 02:22 PM, Oliver Ransom (Host Universal Pty Ltd) wrote:> Hi All,