[AusNOG] ATS vs STS & recommendations?

Mark Foster blakjak at blakjak.net
Wed Nov 8 10:37:10 EST 2017

Previously deployed this one:

http://www.dynamix.net.au/index.html?do=viewproduct&code=RP-ATS&ID=78422863

(Dynamix RP-ATS)

Had no problems - but only limited exposure to it's actual performance
'under fire' as our power supply was pretty reliable.

APC (Schneider Electric) have a range of their own.

http://www.apc.com/shop/nz/en/categories/power-distribution/transfer-switches/rack-mount-transfer-switches/_/N-1eg32mv

Mark.