[AusNOG] Seeking a contact from NetRegistry to help the LetsEncrypt developers

justintwiss justintwiss at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 19:04:31 EST 2017

Same thing could be said for them supporting CAA records in hosted DNS.

Sent from my SAMSUNG Galaxy S7 on the Telstra Mobile Network
-------- Original message --------From: Shane Short <shane at short.id.au> Date: 3/11/17  14:11  (GMT+08:00) To: Daniel Bartholomew <daniel at section.io> Cc: ausnog at lists.ausnog.net Subject: Re: [AusNOG] Seeking a contact from NetRegistry to help the LetsEncrypt developers
I assume this is the issue with being unable to do validation for domains hosted on NR’s name servers? I made them aware a while ago, but gave up trying to get through to anyone at NR or TPP.
-Shane