[AusNOG] Recommendations for reliable LTE devices

Luke Thompson luke.thompson at inksystems.com.au
Thu May 25 22:16:28 EST 2017

The Nighthawk's firmware doesn't feel as though it was ready for public
use. It could've been a far better device if they'd done not a whole lot
differently.

Another caveat we've found is that it's not a fan of losing cellular
service. Occasionally it requires a restart to realise there's service
once more.

Luke Thompson
Systems Engineer

0420 320 930