[AusNOG] NYTimes article on the NBN

Jonathan Brewer jon.brewer at gmail.com
Fri May 12 13:58:25 EST 2017

Benjamin why don't you lay down some shapes of where NBNCo was planning to
do FTTH by its original plan, then some shapes of where NZ's UFB has built.
That would be a fair comparison.

Just talking about area and population is meaningless. NBNCo was always
planning on using satellite over most of Australia's land mass.

-JB